Free Traffic System

Site Info, Resources
  Support FPS
  Site Map
  Privacy Policy
  Resources

FreePaidSurveys.net • View topic - Sticky Card Hint

Sticky Card Hint

Do you KERclink? Discuss strategy, favorite games and chat with others about getting paid for playing KERclink.

Moderators: paidsurvey, jman95, happygal, meninsche, kaman25

Sticky Card Hint

Postby kaman25 » Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:41 pm

While I am not a proponent of collecting "Clinks" if you want to here is an easy way to get as many as you want.

Open the solitaire game and put your mouse on the first card in the discard pile. Hold the left mouse button and slide the card up the screen. When your mouse cursor leaves the game area the card will "stick" click on the card and it will jump back to the discard pile and you will earn one "clink". Sometimes the card will stay stuck and you can just click on it over and over and rack up big clinks!

P.S. Remember to play the cards on the bottom before moving them up to the top, For instance if you have a black 2 on the bottom columns and you turn over a red ace. Place the ace on the two then move it up to the ace position. This will get you six points instead of five. -- Enjoy!
Do you KerClink? Lots of help files and "cheat sheets" to make more faster! Join my Grouper Group KerClink or IM me on MSN Messenger!
kaman25

Return to KERclinkers Group