Free Traffic System

Site Info, Resources
  Support FPS
  Site Map
  Privacy Policy
  Resources

FreePaidSurveys.net • View topic - itpaystolearn has new ownership

itpaystolearn has new ownership

Post anything regarding paid surveys here. Ask questions, get advice, post active surveys, get or give Viewpoint referrals, etc... Just DO NOT SPAM this forum and be sure to read through the rules regarding posting new survey sites and referral links.

Moderators: paidsurvey, jman95, happygal, meninsche

itpaystolearn has new ownership

Postby happygal » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:55 pm

Within 30 minutes my cashbank and my referral information were ALL wiped out. Gone. I am not optimistic about the future of this one. Anyone else know anything more.
Survey Sites that have PAID Me: http://www.thesurveystar.com/
happygal

Postby jman95 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:34 am

Wow I didnt know this. Im going there right now to check it out.

edit: I still have money in my cashbank but thats all I know so far.
jman95

Postby rickou812 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:09 am

So far everything is cool in my account, will keep my :shock: on it though...
rickou812

What a disaster!!!!!!!!

Postby FreePaidSurveys » Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:54 pm

SO...I go to my Paypal account this morning to check my balance. I wiped out most of it over the holidays and wanted to see how much had accumulated from ItPaysToLearn since then. So I get into my account and low and behold, nothing had accumulated. Hmmm, I thougt, that's kinda curious...maybe I let my gold member status lapse or something (although I was pretty sure I hadn't). I of course I go straight to IPTL to see what's up. Again I think, Hmmmm... What a completely unimaginative, boring, scammish looking, junk new hopepage for such an interesting site. As you all probably know, I've been a long time supporter of IPTL, imagine my disappointment when I found that it was now under new ownership, and that anything that was even remotely interesting about the site had been removed. I mean, how can they even call it "It Pays To Learn" anymore. I think they need to change the name to "A bunch of crappy offers and some pointless quizzes". All the categories for the quizzes are gone, no stats, no reason to do the quizzes in the first place, and really its just one big never ending quiz.

Now I'll rant about all the stuff I lost. Thousands of referrals, no refund for my gold memberships, no refund for the AADRs I had purchased, no nothing. Bummer.

Anyways, IPTL will be getting removed from the survey directories as soon as I can get to my other computer (it has my roboform with all my passwords in it). In the meantime, anyone looking to join IPTL, don't waste your time. What a waste.
Chris Ohlson
Webmaster, FreePaidSurveys.net
FreePaidSurveys
Site Admin

Still venting

Postby FreePaidSurveys » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:01 pm

And another thing....No email address listed for me to write them and let them know what a useless piece of junk I think their site is, no privacy policy, no instructions, no page stating we're sorry for runing a perfectly good website and totally shafting any of you who had anything in your account, nothing.

OK, I think that'll do it.
Chris Ohlson
Webmaster, FreePaidSurveys.net
FreePaidSurveys
Site Admin

Postby rickou812 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:13 pm

Thanks for feed back here, I will go there and remove my account...
It is amazing how people can screw up a good thing.. :roll:

Richard Cook
rickou812

Postby happygal » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:52 am

Yup, it's a shame. I had become a big fan as well. No more. I am also done with them.
Survey Sites that have PAID Me: http://www.thesurveystar.com/
happygal

Postby sooverit » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:56 pm

Wow that is really too bad. I hadn't used it in a while but now I sure won't bother! :roll:
Terri :)
sooverit

Return to PAID SURVEY FORUM